This is an ideal position for a recent college graduate or someone with 1-2 years experience, analytical ability, and a desire to help customers save money. Experience in wireless or telecom industry preferred but not required.
JAS Wireless is a dynamic consulting company based in Rockland County specializing in lowering wireless phone bills for organizations of all sizes. JAS has a proven track record achieving 25-33% average savings for clients. We perform cell phone billing analysis and make recommendations which lead to client savings. Some clients retain us to manage all aspects of their wireless needs including customer service, tech support, consulting and fulfilling orders. Clients are located throughout the United States.
We are currently seeking a position for a Billing Analyst with relationship building skills. The purpose of the position is to build upon client relationships while increasing their savings. The requirements are:
- Creating analysis/recommendation of savings opportunity for new and existing clients
- Tracking, projecting phone usage and making recommendations for existing clients during current billing cycles
- Communicating recommendations persuasively with clients verbally and in writing
- Building upon long term relationships
- Customer service
The applicant should possess the following:
- Strong analytical skills.
- Desire and ability to build rapport and relationships with existing clients
- Good communication and persuasive skills; verbal and written.
- Ability to think creatively and find solutions.
- Conscientious and pleasant attitude. Ability to work well with others.
- Computer knowledge and aptitude, particularly advanced Excel skills.
- Desire to achieve the best possible result for our clients.
- Prefer someone with cellphone industry experience and some college, possibly working toward a degree in one of the following areas: Accounting, Finance, Statistics, Math or any other field that will help applicant develop the required skill set.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org